Harley Ellis Devereau
We are always seeking talented individuals to join our acclaimed team. Here, you'll be working alongside some of the very best minds on projects that are helping to define architecture into the future.
Harley Ellis Devereaux is an Equal Opportunity Employer (
Start Over with Job Search
New Applicant Ready to Apply Now: Click the "Apply Now" button at the bottom of the job description to begin the resume upload process.
Note to 3rd Party Agencies
: Only direct applicants will be accepted, unless a placement agreement is in place. If no placement agreement is in place at time of candidate submission, no fee will be due and no fee will be paid.
Senior Interior Designer
Los Angeles, California
Ideal Candidates will be degreed, LEED accredited, and have at least 10 years’ experience in the design of Corporate Workplace projects. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be well versed in the design and implementation of contract interiors and have experience in conceptual design, space planning, design development, material selection, furniture selection and contract documents. Ability to lead projects and design teams is essential and experience with REVIT, and competency with diverse digital design media is required.
• Work as part of a team to design interior environments for a variety of clients and project types.
• Collaborate with architects, interior designers, clients, consultants and vendors.
• Develop design concepts and ideas.
• Lead projects and design teams.
• Select materials, furniture and equipment for a variety of project types.
• Conduct material and product research as required for project development and to support design intent.
• Develop client presentation materials in a variety of media to help convey design intent.
• Produce interior design construction documents.
• Participate in client presentations as necessary
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor's degree and licensure highly recommended.
• LEED Accredited preferred.
• Minimum ten years' experience in A/E industry and experience with Corporate Workplace projects required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
• Ability to motivate and mentor staff, delegate work assignments and work well with others under deadline situations.
• Proficient in Revit.
• Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
• Ability to work well with others under deadline situations.
• Strong creative aptitude.
• Excellent at conceptualizing design ideas.
• Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
• Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
• Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes. Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
Copyright 2012 © Harley Ellis Devereaux